Thursday, June 20, 2013

One thing is for sure, CHANGE is for sure

Well, we are finally on our way to Mesa AZ to trade this piece of crap motorhome for hopefully a newer and much better one, one with the accurate milage and in much better shape.  We are in Wellington, Ks.Nope didnt make it very far first day but didn't leave Olathe until noon.
I guess I should bring some of you up to date.  On Tuesday Dr. Drummond ask me if I would stay in my job another month.  I told him I would but I'd need to leave as soon as possible for Mesa to trade motorhomes
and to keep Shirley from hurting both of us.  He said to go. I said I'd leave on Thursday and be back to work on July 1st.  He said to have a good time, drive careful and see you when you get back.
Ok, back to today.
We stopped about 4:30 as I was getting tried of fighting the wind.  The right front fender had come loose and was flapping in the wind so I went to Wallmart and got some duct tape and, well it don't look to good but it fits the rest of the m/h.  When I connected to water to the unit it flooded the basement.  I had to take all the things out of the passenger side of the basement and dry that up.  Shirley fixed a great meal  and we enjoy just setting and relaxing.  After my shower it got the computer out to look to see if the dealership had added any motorhomes to their inventory but found they had sold the only unit I was really interested in.  Hope they have some more real soon cause I'm not coming home until we get one we like.  The 1st of July may have to wait.
Well it's late and I  have some emil to send out.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment