Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Oct. 30, 2013 Daily life.

From Shirley;  Hi from warm, dry Mesa, AZ.  We are living just as normally as our readers.  Laundry, house cleaning on Monday and a little costume shopping .  Tai Chi for me on Tuesday.  Wed. carpets cleaned.  We have been so busy that we haven't taken any day trips lately.  Hope to go to Sonora next week.  We drive so much just going to grocery shop, church, out to eat, so we stay in the park as much as possible.  I have found my way to a scrapbooking store and JoAnn's.  Again lots of driving.  I volunteer in the camp library.  Jim  started volunteering in the kitchen today.  He's been real bored I think.  He'd never say so though.  I am looking forward to coming home around Nov. 22nd.  Our greetings and blessings on all of you.  Hope we can see those of you who read this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment